The week is over and it's time to relax... it's time for Happy
It's a sure sign that summer is on its way as drink prices drop
and live music kicks off. Whether you prefer drinking outside near
the water or in a dimly lit bar, there's a happy hour for you.
It's also a great way to meet, mingle and learn a bit more about
There are several options to choose from on Fridays:
• 'Wine Down' with Lemon Tree Café's happy hour
in Par-La-Ville Park from 5pm-12am. Their happy hour at their
outside Tiki Bar includes music by DJ Uncle, nibbles from the café,
and lots and lots of dancing.
• The Fairmont Hamilton Princess happy hour
from 5-9pm features live music with DJ Smokey. They often have
guest performers, like Alex Cuba last
year. If you're lucky you can win some of their weekly
giveaways. If not, comfort yourself with food from their outdoor
• Bermuda Bistro @ the Beach has the 'best and
longest' happy hour in Bermuda. It starts at 12pm and continues
until 10pm. They also serve food until midnight.
• Rain or shine, Victoria Grill hosts happy
hour under their covered patio area from 5pm. They have drink
specials and patio heaters for when the night turns chilly.
• It's a Classic Rock Dance Party every Friday night at
Hog Penny with live music by Will Black. Their
event also features guest performers.
• Café Cairo has happy hour from 5pm to 7pm,
with drink and food specials.
• Get an early start with Muse Bistro as their
happy hour begins at 4pm on their Rooftop Skybar. It costs $6.
• Flanagan's Irish Pub has live entertainment
every Friday from 9pm to 11pm. They alternate between karaoke and
the band 'Working Title'.
• You can follow up happy hour at Riddell's Bay Golf
& Country Club with their Early Bird Dinner specials.
Happy Hour begins at 5pm and early bird dinner is from 5:30pm -