Fairmont Southampton – Connecting you to a breathtaking Bermuda Experience
Resting on one of the highest points along Bermuda’s stunning south shore, the Fairmont Southampton beach resort comprises nearly 100 acres and features soft, pink-sand beaches, turquoise waters, lush bougainvillea and towering coconut palms. Culinary adventures await you in each of our nine dining destinations, where you can indulge yourself after a day at our full-service Willow Stream Spa or the par-three, 18-hole championship Turtle Hill Golf
Club. And with 90-minute flights available from many East Coast gateways, you’ll find Fairmont Southampton so easy to get to—but so hard to leave.
A rich palette of island sophistication is reflected throughout our 593 spacious guest rooms and suites. Guest rooms are all 42 square metres (450 square feet) in size and vary by view type, including Deluxe Sea View and Deluxe Lighthouse View. Whichever room you choose, you will enjoy a private balcony and many additional amenities.
Satisfy Your Culinary Curiosity. Ten distinct destinations—plus 24-hour in-room dining and Moon Dance (a private, four-course dinner on the beach)—offer many dining options:
- The Waterlot Inn: Defining Bermuda’s steakhouse experience for nearly 350 years, dockside on Jew’s Bay
- The Newport, A Gastropub: Creative twists on classic cuisine, with a great line-up of handcrafted beers
- Bacci: A taste of Tuscany on the South Shore.
- Ocean Club: Great seafood simply prepared, served surfside*.
- Jasmine Lounge: Quintessential martinis, light entrées, sinful desserts and live entertainment.
- The Dock at The Waterlot Inn: Chic waterside lounge with stunning sunsets, grilled fare and live entertainment*.
- The Burger Bar at Wickets: Sun, socializing and dining poolside with a fabulous variety of burgers and shakes*.
- Wickets Coffee Bar: Delicious coffee to-go and grab’n go snacks.
- Cabana Bar & Grill: Relaxed snacks and refreshing tropical cocktails served on the beach terrace or chaise-side*.
- Windows on the Sound: Breakfast with a view; traditional Bermuda brunch
*subject to seasonal closures
Meetings and Events (please change to Meetings, Weddings & Social Events): With almost 10,000 square metres (100,000 square feet) of indoor and outdoor venues, Fairmont Southampton can easily host groups of up to 1,000 people. Our executive boardrooms, grand ballrooms and the island’s only multimedia amphitheatre make up Bermuda’s largest collection of flexible function space. Our culinary team delights guests with modern regional cuisine and menus that cater to specific dietary requirements. In addition to our AAA Four Diamond Award, we’ve received the Pinnacle Award, the Gold Key Award and the M&C Award.
Please add local Reservations at the top: Fairmont Southampton Reservations Team, SHP.Reservations@Fairmont.com,
+1 441 239 6943.
- Phone: 1 441 238 8000
- Address: 101 South Road, Southampton, Bermuda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.fairmont.com/southampton-bermuda/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FairmontSouthampton
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/fairmontsouthampton/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/fairmontsouth