Here are just a few of our favourite accommodations for Fall in Bermuda
Wether you’d like to experience living on the beach, find yourself tucked away in a cozy garden or run wild on your own private island Bermuda has limitless opportunity for finding the perfect accommodation to suit your needs.
Experience Living Right On A Beach
Elbow Beach is a wonderfully secluded boutique resort offering warm, personalized service in a breathtaking oceanfront setting.
- Nestled on 50 lush, oceanfront acres in Paget Parish, Bermuda
- Only seven minutes from the delightful capital city of Hamilton
- 98 cottage-inspired rooms and suites with ocean or garden views
- Three restaurants perfect for any taste and occasion
- Luxurious Oceanview Spa
- Half-mile of private pink sand beach
- Sophisticated conference and banquet space for up to 150 guests
- Free-form swimming pool
- Golf Courses nearby
Tuck Yourself Away in A Cozy Garden Setting, Conveniently Located right in The City
Surrounded by tranquil gardens on the crest of a hill overlooking Hamilton Harbour and the Great Sound, Rosemont Guest Suites offers a quiet, relaxing and remarkably affordable place to stay for business and leisure travelers seeking value without having to give up amenities and comfort.
- From Garden and pool studio suits to penthouse options
- Located in Hamilton
- Walking distance to restaurants and activities
Run Wild On Your Own Private Island
‘s Oswego House sits on it’s own tranquil private island showing off stunning views Smith’s Sound and Dolly’s Bay. The 3 bedroom house boasts high ceilings, a beautiful and functional kitchen, a games room and a light well that allows natural sunlight throughout.
- Private Island
- Comes with a boat
- BBQ on site
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Water toys for use
- 2 docks