Bermuda’s best East End shipwreck – an 117M / 385FT, steel-hulled cargo steamer. Built in Port Glasgow in 1907, her ownership changed numerous times before she was purchased in 1939 by a Greek shipping company and given her present name. She was heading from West Africa to Baltimore with a cargo of iron ore when she struck the reef off St. David’s Head in 1940. The wreck lies .33KM / 1MI offshore at 16.5M / 55FT. She is an awesome sight, because of her large size and massive components. Most noticeable are the ship’s steam boiler, huge triple expansion engine standing upright and a spare propeller lying on her collapsed deck.