Perfectly romantic and perched cliffside overlooking sparkling seas, The Reefs boasts a casual elegance that ensures each guest feels perfectly at ease. A beloved fixture on Bermuda’s South Shore since 1947, The Reefs is family-owned and operated by the Dodwell family, native Bermudians whose passion for island living and gracious hospitality has delighted generations of loyal guests. Nestled in a pink sand cove surrounded by Bermuda’s wind-swept limestone cliffs, The Reefs echoes the island’s enduring elegance, blending it effortlessly with a youthful, make-our-own-rules spirit that charms friends old and new.
This intimate, 62-room hotel is widely recognized by prestigious travel publications as one of the best hotels in Bermuda and the world. Every room at The Reefs has a private balcony and stunning ocean views overlooking its secluded pink sand beach.
Guests tempt their palates at the hotel’s two distinct restaurants and indulge in pampering at the award-winning La Serena Spa.
Call (800) 742-2008 to make a reservation or contact the hotel directly at (441) 238-0222. For more information or to learn more, please visit www.TheReefs.com
- Phone: 1 441 238 0222
- Address: 56 South Road, Southampton Parish SN 02, Bermuda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.TheReefs.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheReefsBermuda
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/thereefs/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thereefs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thereefsbermuda