CAPTAIN YOUR VERY OWN BOAT
K.S. WaterSports is proud to offer you the very best quality Boat Rentals and Pontoon boats in Bermuda! Be your own Captain as you cruise over Bermuda’s glistening turquoise waters and explore the island and its waterways at your own pace and leisure!
Just imagine cruising across Bermuda’s glistening waters, the wind blowing through your hair, while you take in all the beautiful scenery and sites around you. Relax at a pink sandy beach, swim near a sand bar, have your own catered picnic lunch for that romantic getaway, or even snorkel some of our vibrant coral reefs offshore. Our boat rentals and pontoon rentals offer guests a unique, safe and fun experience out on the water which is suitable for families, couples, groups and the solo person who seeks fun and adventure on their vacation. Whether you’re a novice or an experienced boat operator, we have the right type of rental boat for you that will suit all your needs so you can enjoy your time spent in Paradise!
23’ Pontoon Boat:
Great quality boats suitable for up to 10 persons (based on 185lb per person). Stable and easy to control. Comes with plush seating, radio music system, cooler, ice, large swim ladder, and more. Driver must have previous boat driving experience. (For non-experienced boaters who would like to rent this 23’ size boat for their party, a K.S. WaterSports Captain must be added to your rental at an extra cost. See our 23’ Pontoon Charter for details or call us for more information. *Pickup can also be arranged from Dockyard when renting our 23’ Pontoon Boat with a local Captain/Guide onboard).
16’ Boston Whaler:
Great quality boats suitable for up to 5 persons (4 average size 185lb adults plus 1 small 80lb child recommended). Stable, fun and easy to control. Comes with cooler, ice, swim ladder, and more.
13’ Boston Whaler:
Great quality boats suitable for up to 3 persons (2 average size 185lb adults plus 1 small 80lb child recommended). Stable, fun and easy to control. Comes with cooler, ice, swim ladder, and more.
Things To Know:
- A detailed orientation and map will be given to all participants prior to boarding of your vessel.
- A K.S. WaterSports staff member will show you how to drive the boat properly, docking, using the handheld devices for communication in case of an emergency, rules of the water, all safety gear and where it is located, and what to expect while out on the water.
- All safety gear and life jackets are provided and stored on each vessel.
- Once the orientation is over then it’s time to get in your rental boat and start your adventure!
- Must be 18 years or older to drive a rental boat on your own.
- If you don’t want to worry about driving or just feel more comfortable with someone else driving, then a captain or guide can be provided by K.S. WaterSports at an additional cost for our 23’ Pontoon boat, to enhance your on water experience and adventure. (Call us to enquire).
Dockyard Watersports Centre
Tel: 441-238 4155
6 Dockyard Terrace,
Dockyard, MA 01
7 days a week from 8am – 7pm
Fairmont Southampton Hotel, Waterlot Dock
Tel: 441-236 4155
Southampton, SN 02
7 days a week from 9am – 6:30pm
Hamilton Princess Hotel & Marina
Tel: 441-232 4155
76 Pitts Bay Road,
Pembroke, HM 08
7 days a week from 9am – 6:30pm
St. George’s Location:
Waterfront of the White Horse Pub & Restaurant
Tel: 441-297 4155
8 King’s Square,
St. George’s, GE 05
7 days a week from 9am-6:30pm