St David’s Battery was built in 1910 and has a wonderful park associated with it called the Great Head Park. St. David’s Battery is located in St George’s Parish at the St. David’s Island on a hill top. This is the eastern most edge of Bermuda and also known as St David’s Head that comprises of Great Head and Little Head. The battery is usually opened to public on Wednesdays.
Bus Route: #6