Relax & Rejuvenate in St. George’s!
Take a break from the stress and busyness of everyday life without the hassle and expense of traveling! This is your chance to explore and appreciate this glorious island we live on, discovering hidden gems and experiencing our rich local history and culture.
ST. GEORGE’S CLUB is offering a special local staycation rate from now until March, 2024. This beautiful resort will become your home away from home with 48 newly renovated cottages nestled in lush, peaceful garden surroundings. Known for its stunning harbour views the resort also offers a great range of amenities including spacious 1 and 2 bedroom cottages, two outdoor swimming pools, tennis courts, a gym and each unit has a full sized kitchen and outdoor entertaining space with everything you’ll need to feel right at home.
Whether you’re looking for a relaxing quiet getaway or an adventurous exploration of St. George’s rich history, this is a perfect choice for a staycation.
For more information including availability and rates call 441-297-1200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 Ways to enjoy a Staycation in St. George’s!
1. Explore the Historic Town Take a stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with charming cobblestone streets, historic buildings, and museums.
2. Visit Tobacco Bay Beach Enjoy a day of swimming, snorkeling, and sunbathing at this picturesque beach known for its crystal-clear waters and vibrant marine life. Learn more
3. Discover Fort St. Catherine Step back in time at this 17th-century fort, which offers fascinating exhibits, cannons, and panoramic views of the coastline.
4. Head out on a Jet Ski Tour and Snorkel Safari Enjoy 2 hours exploring the amazing eastern end of the island, passing shipwrecks, historic forts, private islands, coves, famous landmarks, coral reefs, Castle Harbour, beautiful pink sand beaches and much more. Book here
5. Explore St. David’s Island Take a short drive to St. David’s and explore its scenic beaches, nature reserves, and the historic St. David’s Lighthouse.
6. Book a tee time at Five Fort Golf Club Experience a round of premier island golf at the reimagined 18 hole golf course offering captivating ocean views from nearly every hole. Book now
7. Visit the Bermuda Perfumery Take a tour of the Bermuda Perfumery or why not book a seat in their Perfume making workshop and make a fabulous scent of your own that you can take home! Book now
8. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise Relax and unwind on a sunset cruise with Ana Luna Adventures, where you can enjoy breathtaking views while sipping cocktails and listening to chill music or commentary with Captain Nathan. Book now
9. Adventure for half a day with Kristin White on one of her walking / e-bike tours! It starts with a 90 minute walking tour of St. George’s to learn about the history of our 400 year old town. Then, you’ll hop on electric bikes and explore the beaches and forts along the coast! Ages 12+ (or please contact them directly if you wish to join the tour and your children are younger than 12 so you discuss bicycle options.)
10. Eat Out In The Olde Town Reserve a patio seat at White Horse right on the water overlooking the new St. George’s Marina and Super Yacht Dock. With fresh island inspired cuisine and cocktails, you are sure to enjoy a fabulous evening. Take a slow stroll back to your cottage for the full East End starry night vibe experience. Make a reservation now
These are just a few of the many activities and attractions St. George’s, has to offer. Whether you’re interested in history, outdoor adventures, or simply relaxing on the beach, there’s something for everyone to enjoy and the staycation suitable for the whole family!