Perfectly romantic and perched cliffside overlooking sparkling seas, The Reefs boasts a casual elegance that ensures each guest feels perfectly at ease. A beloved fixture on Bermuda’s South Shore since 1947, The Reefs is family-owned and operated by the Dodwell family, native Bermudians whose passion for island living and gracious hospitality has delighted generations of loyal guests. Nestled in a pink sand cove surrounded by Bermuda’s wind-swept limestone cliffs, The Reefs echoes the island’s enduring elegance, blending it effortlessly with a youthful, make-our-own-rules spirit that charms friends old and new.
This intimate, 62-room hotel is widely recognized by prestigious travel publications as one of the best hotels in Bermuda and the world. Every room at The Reefs has a private balcony and stunning ocean views overlooking its secluded pink sand beach, exclusively for the guests of the Hotel.
Guests tempt their palates at the hotel’s two distinct restaurants and indulge in pampering at the award-winning La Serena Spa.
Call (800) 742-2008 to make a reservation or contact the hotel directly at (441) 238-0222. For more information or to learn more, please visit www.TheReefs.com
- Phone: 1 441 238 0222
- Address: 56 South Road, Southampton Parish SN 02, Bermuda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.thereefs.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheReefsBermuda
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/thereefs/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/thereefs/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thereefsbermuda